Feb 17, 2011

Assorted Moments - Sinar F2 (1988 - 90)

..

Looking through my archive, I came upon a little box with several 9x12 cm / 4x5 inches negatives. Most of them unidentified: no date, no location...

I believe that they must habe been made in the last two years, or so, that I lived in Germany, prior to my return to Portugal in 1990.

In those times I was enthusiastic enough to travel with a Sinar camera and a couple of Schneider lenses...




Frankfurt am Main, Germany



Mannheim, Germany



Near Mannheim, Germany
(can you see the Christmas tree?)



Carrasqueira, Rio Sado, Portugal



Carrasqueira, Rio Sado, Portugal



El Burgo de Osma, España



Guimarães, Portugal



Alentejo, Portugal



Alentejo, Portugal



Because (Lennon/McCartney)

Because the world is round it turns me on
Because the world is round...

Because the wind is high it blows my mind
Because the wind is high......

Love is all, love is new
Love is all, love is you

Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry
Because the sky is blue.......

From the record “Abbey Road” – The Beatles (1969)




Wish you all a good time!




2 comments:

  1. ao som do "Abbey Road" ainda se tornam mais encantadoras as suas fotos...obrigada pela partilha...uma lufada de ar fresco,nesta sexta, cinza e bela....

    ReplyDelete
  2. O encanto das minhas fotografias é modesto e relativo, fugaz.
    Os Beatles construíram uma obra-prima eterna!
    De qualquer forma obrigado pelo elogio...
    Rui

    ReplyDelete